Menu
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 31 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONTACT VIRGIN SCAM ! NO-ONE PICKS CALL

"because you have no clue and I am not here to argue with you as you are in PR team"

So to prove that i ahve nothing to do with VM and they can't tell me what to do i once again have to resort to this

**** off and leave what do i care
0 Kudos
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax wrote:
"because you have no clue and I am not here to argue with you as you are in PR team"

So to prove that i ahve nothing to do with VM and they can't tell me what to do i once again have to resort to this

**** off and leave what do i care

SEriousLY - You have started swearing ?? 
such a  DUMB Virgin Media PR team tout !!!! GET A LIFE -- LAME Waste!

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 33 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I never sore I posted 4 * if you read that as swearing that's on you 🙂
so no rules broken
0 Kudos
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax wrote:
I never sore I posted 4 * if you read that as swearing that's on you 🙂
so no rules broken

yeah, this is How EXACTLY you define that  WIFI Speed is not included in VM advert ....
similarly ... in above communication context - you did not swear !! Pity for you and your logics ...//

DUMB is best to define //

0 Kudos
Liz17
Joining in
Message 35 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
I got in touch by phone after finally finding a phone number (I had gone round in circle on there website for months) 08009539500 or 03454541111. I found early in the morning I could get through. I was told I needed to pay an extra £5 per month for a WiFi pod,even though our house is small. I was getting desperate as my kids are costing me a fortune in mobile data even though they can’t leave the house at the moment! It won’t contact and when I got though this morning they hung up on me after not been able to sort out the problem. Tonight I tried again but waited three times for over an hour and was cut off each time before anyone became available to help. They are happy to take money for a device that won’t work and don’t give any way of complaining. Is there an email address, does anyone know?
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 36 of 44
Flag for a moderator

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 37 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@abasits wrote:

@apcyberax wrote:
no one posting here has any connection paid r otherwise to VM.

And you are wrong.
Its jsut because of newer devices being faster that is the problem. You don't have a wifi channel to yourself its shared with every other wifi device in the area ON or OFF your network.
As more devices become wifi enabled and traffic usage goes up so will demand and the laws of physics limit the total bandwidth over a radio channel

PR Teams exists which save VM interest !!  
admins/moderators are part of it like you etc... type people are from same squad ////
So bring some thing more legitimate ...

You don't have a wifi channel to yourself its shared with every other wifi device in the area ON or OFF your network.
-------- Really ??? LOL - YOU really have shown your best side ... have you got the shared and dedicated concept... hopefully yes !!
It would be insult to me to respond to such absurd analogy ...  

You seem to understand how Wifi works.

Please, explain.. go ahead...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 38 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@gary_dexter wrote:

@abasits wrote:

@apcyberax wrote:
no one posting here has any connection paid r otherwise to VM.

And you are wrong.
Its jsut because of newer devices being faster that is the problem. You don't have a wifi channel to yourself its shared with every other wifi device in the area ON or OFF your network.
As more devices become wifi enabled and traffic usage goes up so will demand and the laws of physics limit the total bandwidth over a radio channel

PR Teams exists which save VM interest !!  
admins/moderators are part of it like you etc... type people are from same squad ////
So bring some thing more legitimate ...

You don't have a wifi channel to yourself its shared with every other wifi device in the area ON or OFF your network.
-------- Really ??? LOL - YOU really have shown your best side ... have you got the shared and dedicated concept... hopefully yes !!
It would be insult to me to respond to such absurd analogy ...  

You seem to understand how Wifi works.

Please, explain.. go ahead...

EXACTLY NOT HOW YOU ARE Your paid tout PR squad define - its not how it works ///
THEY getting paid for the the service which they are not able to provide !!

GOOO AND DEFEND SOMEWHERE ELSE !!! 
DO NOT COMMENT ON MY THREAD !! @GARY_DEXTER

0 Kudos
abasits
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 44
Flag for a moderator

@Liz17 wrote:
Spoiler
I got in touch by phone after finally finding a phone number (I had gone round in circle on there website for months) 08009539500 or 03454541111. I found early in the morning I could get through. I was told I needed to pay an extra £5 per month for a WiFi pod,even though our house is small. I was getting desperate as my kids are costing me a fortune in mobile data even though they can’t leave the house at the moment! It won’t contact and when I got though this morning they hung up on me after not been able to sort out the problem. Tonight I tried again but waited three times for over an hour and was cut off each time before anyone became available to help. They are happy to take money for a device that won’t work and don’t give any way of complaining. Is there an email address, does anyone know?

https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi...

These are some methods they have provided in their PDFs

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 40 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I don’t work for VM nor do they pay me. 

It seems you are all talk and no answers.

0 Kudos