Menu
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 71 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet/very poor customer service

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some details form you to allow us to discuss this in detail Cfrancis.

Looking forward to hearing back form you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 72 of 74
Flag for a moderator

What an unbelievable mess and way to carry on this has all been. If it wasn't written on here no one would believe such a story. But at last it looks like CFrancis is finally getting some proper, professional persons to help him at long last. I do hope so anyway.
Does 'VM Senior Management' not get to read some of the unbelievable stories contained in this their very own forum? Or are they, like most others, not interested or concerned as to the poor service that some of their employees are providing their customers?
0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 73 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Robert P (Forum team) contacted me in private message and said he could cancel my account with no fees as previously agreed with other managers.

Wow, I thought, here's a staff member who is asking what I want and is competent.

Well after I agreed, I never heard back from him, which is just typical of virgins customer service. So hopefully he gets back to me today or I will have to wait again for someone to contact me.

I still haven't received a confirmation email to say my cancellation request has been authorised after being told by the rep on the phone I would get one.

So I still feel in limbo

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 74 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cfrancis,

Thank you for coming back to us i am sorry to hear that since being offered to be disconnected with no charge you haven't heard anything else, if this is still what you wish to do I8 will invite you into a private chat so Im can get this arranged for you, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos