Menu
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 61 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet/very poor customer service

Looks like the 'Reaching Out' failed to work then Zak. But there again we are all having the same lack of response or replies no matter how hard we try to get anything done.
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 62 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Barzey

Thank you for coming back to me,  I did hear back from the team however what they provided me wasn't of any substance, my last response to them hasn't been answered, I have this morning emailed for further updates. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 63 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Well after the latest delay, which is now 7th May for fixing and was meant to be 5th April, I have decided to move provider.

This was the final straw, after so many delays I can't keep expecting their promises for work to be done to be performed. Even if they're super serious this time.

I did finally get a phone call from virgin asking why I'm moving. I said look at my account notes and ring me back. They never did

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 64 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that @Cfrancis

Best of luck with your new provider.  If we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Barzey
Dialled in
Message 65 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I think you have been more than patient with them 'Cfrancis' - In fact gone well beyond that point to say the very least. Should they decide to pursue you for end of contract money, I (and I presume like possibly many others on here) are available for you to call if required to prove their absolute negligence towards their Customers.

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 66 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying to cancel since Wednesday the first person called Graham said he cant authorise the cancellation without any fee which was promised by a Rachel Pepper when she credited me £100. He said a manager called Jason will call me back within 48 hours which he never did.

Now I'm on another call with a rep who can't do anything and has promised another callback from a manager, which I'm not holding out any hope for.

Can someone contact me, as all I want to do is cancel the policy with no fee as honered by management 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 67 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Hello Cfrancis

We can see from your account that you have spoken to an agent earlier today, we can see there is current a number transfer of the landline to your new provider. Once this has completed and account has been fully cancelled come back to us here and we'll ensure there are no charges as agreed.

Rob

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 68 of 74
Flag for a moderator

The agent I was speaking to finally got a manager, surname of Watson, to look at my account and authorise the cancellation without any charges.

They said I will receive an email confirming this, but nothing has come through and that was 7 hours ago. I'm already set up with my new provider, but the agent said 24th May would be my last day of contract; even though I different manager said I wouldn't have to wait the 30 days.

So I'm needing that email to confirm my cancellation and the early exit and any other fee to be waived

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 69 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Are you looking for the landline number to be transferred Cfrancis? If not, we can arrange for the account to be closed tonight for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 70 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I was on the phone earlier today for nearly an hour and arranged for the whole account to be closed (Internet TV phone) this should already be in the process and my account should have notes detailing this.

Along with incurring no early exit fee because of the lack of service. Can you confirm this has been arranged? 

0 Kudos