Menu
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 51 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet/very poor customer service

Hi Cfrancis,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you still haven't had a satisfactory response to your complaint, I can see a new complaint is showing on the account I will be more than happy to discuss this in further detail with you, I will send you a invite into a private chat.

I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 52 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Just an update. I had Kelly communications come out today when they weren't expected. They said they were going to lay a new lead but after 30 mins they realised that there was a blockage further up the road, which I knew about and so should they. 

It just seems the field team sent some engineers without discussing the full matter with other teams and that water work needs to be done.

So yet again virgin teams not talking to each other and representatives telling me something I already know.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 53 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry to hear that @Cfrancis and can appreciate this is not ideal at all, we do apologise.

Did any work get carried out at all? 

Has the installation date been changed at all? 

Thanks. 

Sasha 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 54 of 74
Flag for a moderator

No work has been done as expected. There's a blockage further down the line which needs to be fixed by the water company as its deteriorated the cable.

Virgin needed to get extra permission from the council, which I wasn't told about and had to phone up and I find out myself, when I was initially told 7 to 10 days.

So I expect nothing to be done until april

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @Cfrancis.

We can only apologise on behalf of our team for this experience.

I have just had a look at your account and I can confirm the appointment for the necessary work has been booked.

We hope to resolve this for you and to get your service up and running again.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 56 of 74
Flag for a moderator

This company is horrible and unacceptably bad. They have tried to chat through text all day but every time I press one, they say they're going to connect me and never do.

One person got back to me when I said I was at work until 1:30. When the automated text asking if I was still there, I said yes and that's the last I heard from them.

Virgin, you have my number so call me! It's obviously something bad you have to tell me and can't be bothered to even talk to me.

This is the worst company and definitely the worst Internet provider I have ever been with 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 57 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Cfrancis

Thank you for reaching out to us,  I can see that you have spoken with a member of our team in the last 10 minutes, have they been able to discuses this issue further?  I do believe that we were trying to reach you with regards to your complaint.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 58 of 74
Flag for a moderator

No, no one got back to me. I had to phone again, because the virgin team are incapable of phoning even though they have my number.

Just found out my work has been put back until 7th May, which would be 102 days since total loss of service and be over £816 in compensation.

The work keeps getting pushed back further and further and there's little to no update from virgin.

The manager then said I would have to wait the 30 days if cancelling for a service I don't have which I'm paying for! I finally got him to say I wouldn't have to wait the 30 days and there wouldn't be a exit fee (how generous).

No offence to the Mods in here but you can do nothing to help

0 Kudos
Cfrancis
Tuning in
Message 59 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Also no mention about my ongoing complaint. At least I know it's still open, as it should be 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 60 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I have reached out the the AFM and asked him to provide me with an update as to where things are up to. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos