cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log onto Hub 3 - another user logged in.

eddie00001
On our wavelength

I’m trying to login to the Hub 3 but keep getting an error saying someone else is logged in.
I’ve rebooted the Hub, but still get the same error message.

36 REPLIES 36

Hi Lcarru,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry this problem has popped up. 

Can I ask why you are trying to log into the HUB please? 

Also, how long does it work after you have done a factory reset? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi 

I’ve had a few issues,

my booster stopped working so I was trying to see if it was connected or not, and do a Wi-fi scan, then VM sent me out a replacement booster so I needed to link it again

This time I was trying to temporarily switch off the 5ghz to link a smart socket to the hub (most wont work with 5ghz) then switch it back on.

Im not actually sure how long after factory reset it is before it stops again, maybe only a few hours.

I've also needed to delete the app and reinstall it each time.

Hi Lcarru

Thanks for coming back to us and sorry for the delayed reply.

Are you still requiring assistance? Please let me know if so and I'll be happy to help 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes, this issue is still ongoing, I’ve lost count of how many times I have had to delete and reinstall the app, and even using the web page still says someone is already logged in when I’m the only one who accesses it.  I am not logged in on any other devices either.

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Was a PIN reset done on the router?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yep, several times 

Thank you for that information. 

How many devices in the property have the Virgin Media Connect App?

^Martin

Only my iPhone.  I did try it on my iPad too but got the same result to deleted it back off.

Okay, can you confirm if the app has the most up to date version?

^Martin

Yup, should be the number of times I’ve had to delete and re download it