Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet went down, lost connection on Mobile Phone

My internet went down last night, and it killed my phone dead, zip no connection to the internet any more. Thank you very much Virgin, spent a whole day trying to fix it. Although I would love to text you the phone is dead so it isn't possible and I am rather cross now. I tried to get through to the help line last night what a joke, any way if any one could kindly help me with this I would very grateful and will mind my p & q because its not your fault you work for a joke of a company.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet went down, lost connection on Mobile Phone

How does your internet going down “kill your phone”.

Thats not physically (or otherwise) possible. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

well the phone was fine before the internet crashed, perfectly fine. The kaput, no internet connection, I tried a factory reset, I tried to repair the phone it wasn't sick, but its not responding now so it must be dead. I'll give it some more chest compressions since I can't do mouth to mouth.

In all seriousness I would like to know if any one has any helpful advice.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Take your phone to a repair centre. The broadband going down certainly isn't what caused it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband going down has zero to do with a mobile phone not working. Other than coincidence.

Unless you just mean the WiFi isn’t working on the phone??

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos