There's nothing in the log that really stands out (a few errors are normal, what counts is the type and frequency), but if you post the Downstream and Upstream tables that you'll find alongside the Network log then we can take a look for potential noise or power faults.
Hi Andrew, thanks so much for the reply. My wife wanted me to try something fix it this morning so I reset it to factory settings so I think that wiped the logs.as there was definitely at least T3 errors there so not sure if this will be helpful. Before I had done that the wired had been out for almost 24hrs and that did seem to fix it temporarily . I've been out today but she says so far her wired connection cut out again but wifi was then ok. I just tried to wired and seems to be working again now.
If you haven’t already, set up a free, secure and “offlsite” - “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any true network dropouts , latency issues, packet drops, etc - it will thus allow you to differentiate between those and simple wifi dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in discussions with VM - note it will take a few hours to start seeing a sensible picture - post up the “link” to the “share live graph”. Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate. Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see. On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon) In the URL box paste the link you copied and then click OK
I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
On Saturday it completely stopped I think I restarted the router but it didn't come back immediately. I also bought a boaster which says it's working however hasn't seemed to make any difference. I also bought one of the ones plugs in directly that goes through the powerlines just to try but even pluging driectly into the the back rarely works.
This evening I disconnected every device in the house apart from my wifes laptop that she was working on and on the google internet speed test she was getting 0.99 Mbps download and 0.5 Mbps upload for a good while now with more devices reconnected it's 9.65 Mbps download 3.12 Mbps upload.
I'm on Virgin Media M100 Fibre Broadband if that makes any difference.
Don’t use the Google speed test either - it’s highly inaccurate.
***** If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!! I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences. Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi