cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down

rikna1
On our wavelength

So my router is down again, been a few weeks since it last went down. 

Green solid WiFi light shows and there is no internet connection. Done the reset etc. Any advice or better yet clues on how to arrange an engineer? Last time this happened I had no broadband for 4 working days. 

Any advice appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in
Hi - My advice as a user is when it goes down always call straight away so a job can be raised. From there it will show on your account and you can receive a refund to your account for the amount of time your service has been down.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in
Hi - My advice as a user is when it goes down always call straight away so a job can be raised. From there it will show on your account and you can receive a refund to your account for the amount of time your service has been down.

rikna1
On our wavelength

Ok scrub this it's a hub problem yet again. Can I have a new hub please. Obviously WiFi is dead on this hub. 

How do I get a refund? Last time was 3 and a half days. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Unlikely that 2 Hub would "die" with the same issue in a few weeks.

Have you checked for any “known network faults”

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Loki1
Joining in

I live in WF4 internet now been down since 8pm last night for both me and my neighbour. Do we know why?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Loki1, thanks for the post and sorry to hear of the service being down recently.

Have things changed since your last post and have you received any updates or info from our team?

Please, do let us know where you are with this and we'll be happy to assist where possible.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri_G

Thank you for getting back to me. The problem is resolved internet back at around 12 mid day Thursday. 
all good now

Loki1