Menu
standon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet down, right in middle of busy work day

I have conducted all the basic troubleshooting exercises, so please do not suggest them.

There is definitely an issue between me and the network infrastructure, no one picks up the phone when calling support is anyone able to help please? Any forum mods? I need to get back online to work and this is really unpleasant to experience as a new user who just switched from another provider due to the 1Gbps offering, but that speed is irrelevant if the service is unreliable.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
conman33158
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down, right in middle of busy work day

Best to ring VM on or just after 8am or alternatively you can wait here for a Virgin staff member to pick it up, but this will typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
standon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK, thanks, I will keep trying to ring.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there @standon,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with connection. How have things been since your post last Thursday?

I've had a quick look in your account and can see that there has in fact been a short term network issue which will have been causing the intermittent service recently.

There isn't currently an ETA for the fix date on this but I will drop back when I know more.

Apologies once again for the disruptive service and keep me posted if things change.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide