Menu
Ekaine9471
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet and router issues - key worker

My partner and I are key workers and we are having issues of the internet dropping out constantly. At first was told it's WiFi signal , so bought boosters but never really worked . Hard wired now and still have issues . Today's one has been a blinking flashing light on the router and have had a solid flashing light with three green lights . As we are working on a help line we are not able to work properly. We have rest set the router several times works for about them same issues . Can anybody help . I will add we got this new hub3 router in August but the previous hub 3 router worked with no issues . Please help 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and router issues - key worker

Whilst it may not be convenient, are you able to test the connection using a device directly connected to the hub via ethernet, rather than wifi?  Do the dropouts happen at the same time when connected via cable?

it would be worth setting up a BQM - once set up, find the Live Graph and click "Create Sharing Link" - post that back here.

Next, browse to your hub on http://192.168.0.1 - don't log in, click Router Status - copy/paste the tables from the Upstream, Downstream and Network Log tabs back to this thread - you'll need multiple posts for this, the info wont all fit into a single one..

0 Kudos