0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent slow speeds (~0.5Mbps) for 30s, Modem Mode, Normally 300Mbps+

Good afternoon @XDGFX

I have taken a further look over your account & there is an SNR outage that is affecting the area. This is due to be resolved on the 11/10/21 however with SNR issue they are notoriously difficult to locate and resolve so this might still be pushed back. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
XDGFX
On our wavelength
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I get the impression that new replies are being made without reading the previous messages in this topic...

For now I will ignore VM requests to return the faulty hub, unless I get further prompts.

Also, I've no idea what happened on the 5th October at about 11am but my latency dropped incredibly, and has since remained quite low.3da211383ccfdaa73450a8a9c0cc4860bcc1991f.png

I will assume the issue has been fixed by replacing the VM router, and so this issue can be considered closed. I will re-open if the issue develops again.

My Broadband Ping - VM Quality
0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Yes that BQM is low for a Docsis connection are you sure you got the right IP for BQM?

In the hub Operation Configuration for Primary Upstream Service Flow what does the Scheduling Type show as?
---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi XDGFX, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you were having issues with the connection and am glad to hear that the issue is now resolved. Please keep an eye on the connection and let us know if anything changes? - Chris. 

0 Kudos