Menu
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent Connection Issues - Possibly solved? - Definitely not!

I will flag for VM to contact youu here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Mystrex1979
Tuning in
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John
0 Kudos
Mystrex1979
Tuning in
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Managed to get through at 8am this morning. Guy on the end of the line couldn't be more helpful. Have an engineer coming out on Friday. The guy agreed with me that he would have done everything I have done, and changing a mere connector does not breach any T&Cs. Thanks to the people who were actually helpful with this issue
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mystrex1979

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in response. 

We are sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the service. 

We just wanted to check in and see how the technician visit went? Were they able to assist?

Please let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
kreidel11
Joining in
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Connection Issues

I had a similar issue last week when I was watching horse racing online. It was nerve-wrecking because I didn't want to miss a moment but the connection was interrupted. After hours of problem solving I realized it must be a software problem. So I decided to format my hdd and install a fresh Windows 10 just to go sure everything is free from viruses or malware. And really it worked and the internet connection is fine again now.

If you like horse racing like me and want to try out horse betting the best source for US horse betting sites is horsebetting.com.
0 Kudos
Mystrex1979
Tuning in
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie,

Engineer visit went well, he checked my line and installed a powered splitter. He also replaced the Superhub 3. So far so good, although I am still getting latency peaks on the BQM, it hasn't affected my connection yet.

Thanks

0 Kudos