Menu
Neilred
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intelligent WiFi plus stock

Had the new 360 system installed a week or so ago and still struggling with a couple of black spots around the house. The engineer was aware of this upon installation and stated that I would benefit from ordering the new intelligent WiFi plus. This has proved somewhat difficult!

I spent over 2 hours in a phone queue yesterday, eventually being put through to the technical department. The lady agreed that I would benefit from one of the new devices but stated she had to get authority from a manager due to stock issues, and assured me that she would email me back that afternoon either way. Since then I’ve had no response.

Spent a further hour in a on phone queue chasing this up and was told that none are available.

Very dissatisfied with the level of service here. I would also like to know when stock is likely to be available, and how I can be notified as such? 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intelligent WiFi plus stock

You can only get them for free if you're on the Gig1 or Ultimate Oomph bundle.

Otherwise they cost (an uneconomical) £5 per month rental.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Neilred
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intelligent WiFi plus stock

Yeah, I’m on the ooomph package so would get it for free.

0 Kudos