cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 Power Cable

Mhc503
Joining in

Does anyone know how to get a new power cable for a Hub4? My cat bit through mine and it's impossible to find anyone at Virgin support who can help me replace it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Mhc503

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your power cable has been damaged and you've not had much luck with our team getting it replaced. That's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I would love to help with this. I can see there's also an open complaint in regards to this so I will take ownership of that from here.

Will pop you a PM now to clear security and we can take it from there!

Speak soon

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mhc503 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone..

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave but so far I've sat on hold for 30 minutes (and gave up), tried web chat and got redirected to WhatsApp. Got told it wasn't that agents responsibility and conversation cancelled. I've now run out of patience trying to contact a customer service representative because it's clear the organisation don't care about customer experience. Certainly no desire to get back on to the phone much as I appreciate the advice. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Mhc503 

When phoning it's best to call around 8am when lines first open and are least busy.

Web chat often directs people to whatsapp, (both take forever) however the agent you spoke to  on whatsapp should have transferred you to the right team.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Mhc503

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your power cable has been damaged and you've not had much luck with our team getting it replaced. That's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I would love to help with this. I can see there's also an open complaint in regards to this so I will take ownership of that from here.

Will pop you a PM now to clear security and we can take it from there!

Speak soon

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs