cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub diagnostics show WiFi problems

GeoffClive
Tuning in

When I run the Hub diagnostics it shows I have problems/errors but it doesn’t tell you what they are. How do you find that out?

12 REPLIES 12

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GeoffClive,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the service, can I ask what problems are you facing with your Wi-Fi currently?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain. None that I know of. What I’m saying is the hub diagnostic test says there are problems but doesn’t tell you what they are. How do you find out?

F0DBA051-C64C-4E75-980C-87329ED70CD1.jpeg

I’d like to book and engineer to check out my set up. How do I do that?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you fully explain your problem users on the board may be able to help.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Well I understand both having worked in IT for 40 years and having started out programming using machine code. All I want is someone to help me out is that too much to ask?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The board is not the primary way of reporting faults. VM will dispatch a technician, but if no fault found there will be a charge of £25.

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thank you. Geoff

Hey GeoffClive, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry you are struggling to get a tech booked out.

I have taken a look at our end and I can see you have spoke to me the team about this.

Did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?