cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5

Iainabernethy
Tuning in

My new hub 5 won't connect to multiple devices by WiFi. Reported twice but no real help received. How do I get a hub four back before I switch provider?

15 REPLIES 15

• Delivery was poor by Yodel. Booster won't connect to my hub 5. Shocking totally fed up!

• Turns out I have the right thing - result. However Virgin assistant on the phone directed me fairly bluntly to Virgin You Tube channel for installation instructions. What I did find using WPS connection as instructed didn't work. After many you tube videos and trying to make contact with Virgin, stumbled across instructions using the Sync buttons which contradicts the video on Virgin You Tube - things now work. No paper instructions or links for installation supplied in the box - just refer a friend for fifty quid - right - is that really enough? 😂
  • Hub 5 also won't link to Virgin Go App.
  • Least my telly and WiFi work s'pose.
  • A satisfied customer.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Why havent you ditched the Hub5 and put your Hub4 back on? Pods will work

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Dasein
On our wavelength

<deleted message> 

Hopefully Beta Tester/Tech-Trialist: At some point

Dasein
On our wavelength

Would people be able to trade if they wanted to?
(On Hub 4 for Gig1 package at the moment and wanted to have Hub 5 instead)

I know there are issues,but have already had enough issues with Hub 3 & 4 at this point so I don't really mind. Haven't gotten the boosters either so I would just want the new Hub instead. 

Hopefully Beta Tester/Tech-Trialist: At some point

Hey Dasein, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Hub.

What sort of issues are you having?

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to swap as the Hub wouldn't work. 

Every Hub is connected purely to your property, if it went into another one it wouldn't work. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?