cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 lights keep coming on and off

Nuttyjason
Joining in

I have called customer service 3 times now as our internet keeps dropping off and everything keeps saying buffering on the on-demand so I call them and spent an hour of a lady saying she was doing something don't no what as she was not speaking and now the white light keeps pulse on and off slowly and then gose off completely and the comes back on and the internet still keeps dropping off so I called them again and the man was just reading from a script and couldn't give me an answer so I said I will post the issue on here and hope someone will know how to help me 

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nuttyjason 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's so great to have you here with us 😊

I am sorry for the service issues with your broadband and that you've not had the best experience with our team. .

I haven't been able to locate your details on our systems to run further checks but we have some info here to help you understand what the lights on your hub mean and how to troubleshoot.

How have things been since posting?

Let us know so we can offer further support and can PM if needed.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your PM @Nuttyjason

To touch base on the Forum rules, we would ask you wait to be invited into Private Message and not do so directly.

I've booked a technician for you to come out and have a look into the issue with your service as discussed. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. In regards to the appointment there are some details you need to know about. There will be no charge for this visit unless:

•The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes! 😃

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

My pleasure @Nuttyjason - happy to help 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team