cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light

mcourt01
Joining in

Hub 3.0 red light constantly on. Tried resetting, rebooting, check all wires and connections and done all the trouble shooting in the virgin status check website. Please advise. Thanks, Matt.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for passing security mcourt01.

I have now booked you a visit for the red light – you can check the date and time via your online account here  If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment
Can you please let me know how the visit went.
Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mcourt01,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the hub and its red light
I'd like to take a look into this for you, as we will need to replace this.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 

In the meantime. please ensure the hub is in a well ventilated place and away from any direct source of heat.
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for passing security mcourt01.

I have now booked you a visit for the red light – you can check the date and time via your online account here  If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment
Can you please let me know how the visit went.
Gareth_L