cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 red light with no issue

DepeOnline
Joining in

Just as the title says I have the Hub 3, had it for like 6/7 months now with no issues. Last month the I restarted my router due to a drop in connection and when it came back on the light was a solid red.

Since then I've had a few connections issues. There has been no time when the router has overheated and it's located in an open area with lots of room to breathe. I have also factory reset the router and checked all the cables on 2 separate occasions with no change.

Based on what I've seen with similar issues on this forum I should just be able to get a replacement router but I've not had time to sit on the phone with Virgin, also I'm curious if it's possible in anyway to get the hub 4? Any help is appreciated with this. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DepeOnline, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you've got a red light problem.

I would like to take a look into this for you, I am gong to send you a PM.

However in the meanwhile are you okay to try these steps for me;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?