forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
becks5109
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 error messages

so I've avoided posting as per the advice so as not to bump this down the virgin to do list - but it's been over a week and I've still not heard from anyone about my unhealthy BQM monitoring....

I was expecting a moderator to be in touch - can someone contact me pls as I know from past experience that if I all Virgin I'll be on the phone for hours...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Your BQM is showing typical signs of high utilisation.

Seeing that VM haven't responded you would be better off phoning in - 08:00 is the best time.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
becks5109
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator

so 1 hour on hold and finally have an engineer appointment booked

0 Kudos
becks5109
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

so an engineer came and fitted an attenuator (sp?) and said upstream and downstream levels were off.  Speed test are always good but performance still isn't....

Today's graph

<a title="Broadband Ping" href="https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/6bed94ccc0d70c13fabc255286aaabbf3e... alt="My Broadband Ping - Home" src="https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/thumb/6bed94ccc0d70c13fabc255286aa..." /></a>

Hub also saying Wifi issues - now having to trail wires around the house to plug ethernet cables in.  What to do next or what to ask Virgin for if I get them around agin. Engineers never really seem to undertand... 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
becks5109
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry you're still having issues with your connection becks5109. I've had a peek at your details using the information we have on here and can see a local area fault F008167806  for high utilisation. The estimated fix time is 30/11 and please wait until it clears so we can take another look if you're still experiencing issues.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos