Menu
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 - Orange Light

Each of those very high latency spikes is probably a hub timeout of some description, and depending on how the hub, device OS and application handles each occurrence could appear like a loss of connection.  They suggest to me a noise or power issue, and although these have been checked already, you might want to post them here as per comments below, just for a further check (don't reboot the hub before doing this, it's best if there's a good few hours of run-time to build up the data).  Incidentally, the BQM measures performance between the hub and the BQM test servers, it isn't affected at all by your device connections.

Connect to the hub by clicking on this link http://192.168.0.1/  That should pull up the log in page for the hub.  But don't log in, just click on the link "Check router status"  That'll bring up a window with five tabs.  Open the Downstream tab.  Select all the text (Ctrl-A if using a keyboard), copy it (Ctrl-C), then paste it (Ctrl-V) into a reply here as TEXT not screenshots.  Post that, do the same for the Upstream and Network log.  You'll get an error message when you post the Network log, just click on "post" a second time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello Midash

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the above

Have you been able to get this sorted yet, any improvement?

If not, I have sent you a private message to gain account access

Please ignore it if you don't require any assistance

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashley 

Thanks for those details

I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to
You can also cancel it if the fault has gone 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes 
Gareth_L

0 Kudos