cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 - Currently showing up with red light

YorkshireIngle
Joining in

I've noticed for the past week or so that our hub 3 box in the house as been showing a red light on the hub 3 box when turned on. Also I've notice that the speed and signal when using the internet or watching stuff feels slow in performance when loading up sites. I've tried fixing this issue but no luck in doing so. 

I've contacted a support on the Virgin media support chat and they mentioned having a new power supply box as the other one could be faulty and when new  power supply cable arrived it's still showing up with the red light. I've also tried switching from router mode to modem mode. But still no luck with the current light status colour showing. I was wondering if it could be the hub box it's self having issues. Also hub is in a open and ventilated space.

T. Ingle
2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @YorkshireIngle 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having an ongoing issue with a red hub light. We can understand your concern and we want to best help. I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @YorkshireIngle 

You can find the appointment in your my VM account https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  You can also amend the appointment there. Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs