Menu
daveypec
Tuning in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Random Reboots

Several times.

Apologies for the late reply - I was looking at my email but no notification arrived.

It's happened twice over the past couple of days (including just a few minutes ago): 

1e182046d8b6e0f5dc27f07ca891ed135d7fcc0c

Same conditions, same problem.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi daveypec, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see from the live report that everything appear to be running within specification today.

How are things with the service since your last post, have you seen any improvements? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
daveypec
Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Things are fine most days.

As mentioned in the original post, I have no problem with the connection speed or reliability - we're getting what we pay for.

The problem is this reboot issue is sporadic and intermittent. I have no way to identify a pattern of why it's happening or what is causing it. It has not rebooted since my last post, but am sure it will happen again.

My main concern is not knowing why it's happening. There is no logging functionality on the router, making it difficult to identify the cause of the reboots. If we could create or identify a log file, there would be a way to see why the box decides to restart itself.

Is there any way to access the router's logs? I am presuming it's running some variant of linux?
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi daveypec, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread. 

I'm glad things seem to be on the mend for you. In terms of router logs, the only ones available are the ones you posted in your first post. 

If you start to see an increase in the reboots, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos