0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hotspots

Hello alunjones68, 

Sorry that you were having some issues on Friday - are you still having difficulties today? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
alunjones68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s still the same cannot sign in to virgin media hotspot it keeps coming up network unavailable or incorrect password I might as well go back to sky and Easter Wi-Fi call the cloud works
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi alunjones68,

Sorry to see you've been having issues connecting to the VM Hotspots.

Do you have access to the VM Connect application? I'm curious to see if you would be able to connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot via this method as appose to trying to do this through the website

Can you please turn on Flight / Airplane Mode on their device, wait 10 seconds, and then turn Flight / Airplane Mode off again. Then try the SIM authentication again?

Could you also advise me on how long you've been a Virgin Media customer for and confirm if you;re using Virgin Mobile services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
alunjones68
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Of an EE customer of virgin media customer I do not have a virgin mobile so you pay the best people for the Mac being a virgin mobile customer name

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you been able to follow the steps on the error message to enable the cookies on your device? 

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos