Menu
Lindabias
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi I need to speak to someone by telephone, not through chat. I cannot get through with your customer seb

Hi

i need to speak to someone over the phone, not forums and not Twitter or chat. I need this resolved . I am an NHS worker working remotely at home and I can’t do my consultations as loss of connections constantly an issue

i have tried calling your customer service numbers but unable to get through. I do not feel that the current level of customer service is acceptable and need this matter resolved 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I need to speak to someone by telephone, not through chat. I cannot get through with your customer

You won’t get a callback from here.

What are the issues exactly?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I need to speak to someone by telephone, not through chat. I cannot get through with your customer

You will get through to the support line more quickly if you phone at 08.00 in the morning. 

But as suggested above if you give details of your problem here you may receive help to sort them.

0 Kudos