cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here we are again.

ldvrob
Joining in

I can honestly say, without hesitation, that since my hub was changed (which I was told to leave for a short period of time, for it to settle down), my WiFi has gone down every day.  I am constantly turning it off and on, which makes very little difference. 

If you are listening Virgin, I pay a lot of money each month for, what I would suggest, is a very poor service. I can't afford to upgrade,  but judging by some of the comments on the forum it wouldn't make any difference. 

I am now also getting pixilated pictures on some of the channels, which is causing a lot of frustration. 

Virgin, if you have a problem, it is time to be transparent.  I have spoken to a small selection of people from different areas of the UK and they confirmed to me that they were having identical issues. 

Something is wrong,  what solution are you working on?

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Perhaps share the Hub's upstream / downstream stats - there may be a glaring issue to draw the attention of the VM Team.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)

Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode

• Click on the “> Check router status” button
  • Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
  • Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
  • Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.
    • Do NOT post photos or screen shots they will be rejected as they contain MAC addresses. The board software will automatically change MAC addresses to **:** if done as above.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2