cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

ShaneYork
Tuning in

For the last 3 weeks my WiFi has been going off and on I have been trying to contact you for ages about this I can't even watch my recorded shows or YouTube without it going off all the time 

70 REPLIES 70

Thanks for coming back to us ShaneYork,

Can you please try connecting the set top box to the hub via an Ethernet cable? 

It would also be helpful to ensure that the coax cable is finger tight in the back of the set top box and in the wall socket. 

Do you have any issues with any other streaming services on the set top box? Is the YouTube issue restricted to the set top box?

In regards to recordings, can you please try and empty the recently deleted recorded folder to see if this can allow recordings to play in full?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I'm not sure why it doing it. But it started 5 weeks ago like my old one had trouble with that one for ovo. Year and I can't watch my recorded shows with it going off all the time I think it's both tv box and. Broadband 

Hi ShaneYork,

Can you please give my last post a read and provide answers to my suggestions/questions?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

To which cable?, can you tell me if there's something wrong with my virgin Media as it saying my account has been suspended 

Do you have access to an Ethernet cable? This would run from one of the four ports on the back of the hub and into the the back of the set top box

Can you check the white cable running into the back of the set top box and into the wall socket within the room of where the set top box is installed? This is the coax cable

Can you please advise me where you're seeing that your account has been suspended? 

Are you currently connected to the services to log into the Forum?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No because it went off again no connection 

Sorry to hear this, ShaneYork,

Can you clarify what's gone off? is it the hub itself or the wifi connection to the TiVo box?

Cheers,

Corey C

Everything is going off and it been doing it for over 5 weeks now just before when I had the old one 

I went online to pay half and it says your account is suspended

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Everyone is trying to help you ShaneYork, but no-one can look over your shoulder to see what is happening.

Please try to answer the questions you were asked on Saturday, so that we can understand what is going wrong. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I have been answering the questions I would appreciate it if someone could come out again it happening all the time just like the first one I had I don't know if it's the TV box or both but it really getting annoying now I have always paid it on time. I don't want to go with another company I have been virgin for years and it continuing all the time for the last 6 weeks now