cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 3 GREEN FLASHING LIGHTS

sheeny88
Joining in

I have been trying to set up my new Hub 3 wifi box for 4 days in a new flat. 

Since installed it is only flashing green lights and we cannot connect to wifi. Have checked the connection to the wall socket and the router -- all good and correct. Have restarted too.

Have tried to contact Virgin over the phone however do not remember my password so can not get through to speak to someone. Tried to change my password online but it just takes me to the same page every time saying 'Sorry we have a problem, either the link you clicked is broken, the page has moved or you typed the address wrong'. Waited to speak to someone using the online chat system but waited 2 hours and still nobody responded, then had to go to a meeting. I just want to sort out my wifi, does it have to be this difficult?! 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Sound like the new Hub has either not been activated onto your account or the network connection is not working.

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the barcode sticker and also your account number, Call now but at 08.00 (Mon-Sat) or 09.00 (Sun) for the best chance of getting through quickly.

Or a VM person should respond on here when they pick it up but that can take a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, sheeny88,

Sorry to hear that you rhub setup hasn't gone as planned. Have you been able to get things set up since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks Corey - unfortunately no. I tried calling the number that was given above to help set up the box but I needed my password to complete this - unfortunately as I said, my housemate forgot the password she signed up to the account with and whenever she tries to change her password it redirects her to an unavailable page.

Hi sheeny88,

I am very sorry about this, 

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details and do my best to help.

Please do look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth