Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HELP!!!!

I am at university and lost my phone, and then found it so I called to let you know and they said that they would cancel the new SIM that they were sending me and make it so that the original SIM (which i never asked to be locked) would function again. I spoke to a person over 24hours ago when they said that the issue would be resolved in 24 hours time. I am now stuck at university with no service on my phone anywhere I go and no service with which to call the helpline and when I try it immediately cuts off. This is both incredibly stressful and deeply frustrating and the lack of online PERSONAL support that isn't useless FAQs is infuriating, surely a live chat option would be helpful to those calling due to their lack of available networks????? Somebody please respond as it is urgent 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP!!!!

VM staff answer these threads after a day or two - if you want quicker responses you should try the other options for contacting them.

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone) Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take a bit longer.

Oh... and you might get a quicker response if you post in the "Mobile Phone" forum rather than here in the "Broadband Networking and Wifi" one.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP!!!!

Hi ctully1,

Thanks so much for posting on the community forums - many apologies for our delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you faced with your SIM after the team locked it. I can imagine you may have already been able to get this sorted since your original post, but if you are still seeking any help please give me a shout and we'll be more than happy to assist you further from here.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos