Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 31 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free WiFi Booster

Hi I recently had a tech visit, as i’ve upgraded my package. He said to call 150, as he didn’t carry them on board. However when I ring, I’m just left holding on, 30 mins or more, I don’t have the time to just sit there waiting.

I’m paying for a premium package, yet the WiFi in our bedrooms is poor. Please could someone get me some free WiFi boosters that I was promised I could get!!!🙏🙏🙏

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

That’s dreadful! They should not be using the word ‘free’ trade descriptions act 😂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

I saw the posts about the free WIFI booster on offer, so I called 150. I spoke to someone in sales, who transferred me to someone in engineering. I explained that I wanted to claim one of the boosters. He said OK, and that it would be delivered soon. It took me about 10 minutes on the phone. I ordered it on Wednesday 11/03 and received it yesterday 13/03. Its a great bit of kit and the service was excellent. I even got text updates on the progress of the delivery.

Great service.....well done Virgin!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Show off!
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Booster

How can I order a WiFi booster? I tried through the app but it can't because it lacks any signal and doesn't give me an order option

0 Kudos