cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External box lid cover needs replacing

apearce1994
Tuning in

Hi everyone!

Not sure how this happened, but the lid of my external Virgin Media box has somehow fallen off and I can no longer locate it.

I'm assuming this has happened to other people as well, so was wondering if Virgin Media can ship me a new cover for me to install myself, or whether an engineer will need to come out instead?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
see this

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Virgin-grey-Box/td-p/5285497

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
see this

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Virgin-grey-Box/td-p/5285497

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

apearce1994
Tuning in

Please see attached a photo. Thanks!

Please see attached a photo. Thanks!20230320_174611[1240].jpg

Hello apearce1994.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear the cover has fallen off the omni box
I'd like to take a look into this for you and arrange a technician to pop round and fit a new cover for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Thanks for those details apearce1994.

All booked in for a technician to attend and replace the cover.

The time and date has been sent by Private message.

Gareth_L