Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Re: Exposed cable after engineers visit

Hi there @Impavidus59 

Sorry to hear that the tech hasn't arrived yet. I've had a check and it should be today. Any sign yet? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 37
Flag for a moderator

...no sign....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 33 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hello do you have any news?  Clearly they are no longer coming today.  I must say that this being the 2nd time it happens I am more than just disappointed by the sheer lack of communication. Once again I had to rejig my day to accommodate the appointment, I received the SMS asking me to confirm all the Covid19 security and absolutely nothing happened... What is going on??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Just wanted to let you know that your crew has just arrived... fingers crossed it will be done today now

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 35 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Impavidus59 

Sorry for the delay in response and that the team were late. Glad to hear that they have arrived now - please let us know how the visit goes and if there are any issues 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 36 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for all your help you crew was also very helpful and they did a neat job running the cable so that it would need digging the patio up.  Everything seems to be working fine so fingers crossed this will be all for now.  Again thanks for your assistance

Maurizio

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 37 of 37
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, lad to hear that they've been and completed the work and everything is working well for you! 

Please pop back if you need any help in the future 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos