cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expecting a returns kit - not yet received

Ralam
Tuning in

Hello,

Live chat seems to be non existent on VM website or working webforms link anywhere.

I recently switched to an alternative provider and I was asked to return the hub to which they would send a returns box/bag for me to send it back with.

I have not yet received one and I am wondering what is going on as I do not wish to be charged anything for not returning it.

8 REPLIES 8

goslow
Alessandro Volta

See this page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/returns

for returns info and the option to order packaging if none is delivered within the timeframe mentioned.

Thank you, Just ordered.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Hopefully it comes through OK but keep a good note of all the dates/times etc. when you have been in communication with VM about returning the kit and ordered the packaging, sent it off etc.

The VM returns process, like many other VM processes, seems to be highly erratic for some (ex-)customers.

Once you have posted the kit off, keep a careful record of the posting/tracking info as that is the only thing that protects you from being charged if any problems do crop up with the return.

Hello Ralam 

If you do need anything in the future.

Pop back on here and we can help 

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth, you've just reminded me,

it still hasn't arrived. How much longer should I wait?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ralam,

Have you double checked this page to make sure VM actually need your kit back? 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello,

thanks for getting back, no according to the link I don't have any of that equipment that requires returning, however whoever I spoke to on the phone said I would (and that they would send out a returns kt etc...)

If I don't have to return it and I don't get charged, I'm happy.

What equipment do you have that you were advised needed returning Ralam? We can double check it for you 🙂

Rob