cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointing service.

Raigeke
Tuning in

After well over 18 months using virgin media as my broadband provider, I have no idea why I didn't cancel it 12 months ago.

Im paying near £100 a month for intermittent WiFi that can't even reach my bathroom and the customer service are near impossible to talk to without trying to upsell me or **bleep** me into settling on the poor service I'm recieving. I will be cancelling my broadband in the upcoming days and ensuring that no one I know uses virgin media unless they're happy paying criminal prices for a less than average service.

What exactly needs to be done before a company actually provides the service I'm paying them to provide. One of the leading broadband providers for the UK and companies like talktalk are offering comparable service for a fraction of the cost. It's a no-brainer. Virgin Media are old news.

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

Resolve WiFi coverage issues or be done with VM and cancel the service ?

Your call.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hub wifi is poor. VM know it. Hence https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Raigeke,

Thank you for your post, welcome back to the Community Forums.

We're really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us recently, and for the ongoing issues you've had with your WiFi. We'd be sad to see you go, however if you'd like us to try and help you with your WIFi issues, that's what we're here for. Whilst we can't always gaurantee wireless speeds or connectivity, we will still try to ensure you're getting the best out of your home WiFi set up. You can find some information about how to improve WiFI here.

Thank you

Beth