Menu
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deteriorating Service

Agree with @MikeRobbo there.  I've flagged this post for the forum staff to advise on next steps.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
MonkeyDucky
Tuning in
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks both, really appreciate it.

Do I sit tight and wait for someone to contact me through this forum then? Or should I be trying to get an engineer booked. Seem to struggle to get to engineer bookings online or via the phone to be honest.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Evening MonkeyDucky, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with the service lately, this isn't good. 

I have been able to access the back end of your services from here using the details you used to join our community and I can see that there is currently an SNR issue (Sound to noise ratio) in your area under the reference F008362962. This is due to be fixed on the 8th October 2020 at 15:00, this is only an estimate so it could be resolved before then. Whilst the fault is on going you will notice intermittent issues with the services. 

If you're still having issues after the fault has been resolved we would then be able to look at booking an engineer if needed. 

Pop back after the 8th and let us know how you're getting on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
MonkeyDucky
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

OK - thank you, Emma.

I believe the issue is broader than the particular area issue you refer to, as drop outs have been occurring for quite a while now.

However, will wait until after 8th to follow-up.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @MonkeyDucky, I hope that once the area fault has been rectified, this will be the end to your ongoing issues.

Thanks

Steven_L  

0 Kudos