cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

nmgsnew
Joining in

How can i send an email to virginmedia?

Even my son has an email address. How come this provider , don t have an email address?

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM do NOT have an Email address for customers, they operate a phone system. Email is very open to abuse and misuse and many companies do not use a email address for customer facing problems.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the issue you want to email VM about?

Tudor is right, but perhaps if you explain your issue or query on here, others may be able to help?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

yekrub
On our wavelength

Hi,

If you really want to send an email you could submit a complaint, about anything - even that you cannot find an email address on the website. If you say that you want to be contacted by email that will get you an email from the Resolutions Team and they will use an email address which you can then use to contact them about your real concern.

I should warn you that my experience with the Resolutions Team suggests that you may be better off not bothering. They do not seem to read what you send and have even refused to escalate complaints to a senior manager even though that is a specifically allowed in their own published complaints procedure.

Good Luck! I hope you have lots of stamina and patience.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @nmgsnew,

Welcome back! Thank you for posting on here.

What has been explained by our amazing members are correct, we do not have an email address for customer service.

Can you tell your son to post on here so we can help him?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide