Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Constant Orange light on Hub 3 for past 3 days

Hello All - My Hub 3 has been showing a constant dark orange light for the past three days. I've checked the media help page videos. I've turned the Hub on and off but it immediately shows an orange colour rather than the usual white after restarting. My internet connection seems ok at the minute but I'm concerned that this Hub is on it's way out and will need replacing. Thanks Paul

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Orange light on Hub 3 for past 3 days

sorry to her that but I will try to help you with your problems and questions I will pm you 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - but may require account and area reference details If you still have an issue send me a private message.

I will need to test your services remotely.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like it might need a full reset.

Turn hub off

Hold in reset button of back of hub

Turn hub on, and continue to hold the reset button for 1min.

After the 1min let got of the button. Now let the hub do a full factory reset. This takes around 10-15mins.

If this doesn't work try to book am engineer to come and have a look

Hope this helps