Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing open reach

Joining in

Hi there could you please tell me what I should do to contact the customer service , I need someone to come and fix my broadband,  because it works and cuts in the same time,  I think the problem is in the open reach in the wall,  because it's in a damp area, and I want someone to come to move it to another area, thank you


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

OpenReach has nothing whatsoever to do with a VM connection.

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2