cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Delivery Date of Installation Box

TildaHalliwell
Joining in

Hi there, I have been trying to change the delivery day to a closer date and on the app it says I can’t? Unfortunately we are without wifi so would ideally like to get the box as soon as possible, so I was wondering if anyone knows how I can change the delivery date? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Aaron2
Well-informed

You can only change to an earlier date if there's time available which it seems there's not, is there a specific error you see when trying this?

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.

642D8D45-2C04-4042-8713-64FA976C53FD.pngThis is what I see when I go into the app. We moved in a few weeks ago but have been using a different box that can now no longer be used. A virgin media assistant came to help talk us through it but there seems to have been a misunderstanding because we are now without wifi. Could you by any chance move the date back?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TildaHalliwell 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734.

I'm not sure if they can change the delivery date as that may depend upon current stock levels of hubs, it may also only be possible by speaking to the courier.

What you may be able to do is change it to a manned install and possibly get a tech to come earlier along with the equipment.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi TildaHalliwell,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you have been facing issues trying to get an earlier Install date, I was able to find you with the details we have for you and it looks like to were able to reschedule, if this isn't the case and you still need help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Once your account is up and running, don't forget to set up an Online Account so you can manage your account, view bills and make some minor changes.

Regards

Paul.