cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot order wifi pods through the Connect aapp

JoshuaLewis1809
Joining in

Hi guys,

I got Gig1 a couple of months ago, and since then i've been struggling to get some Wifi pods ordered.

Whenever I try and order through the Connect app, I click "Activate Wifi Max" after being offered pods after a bad speed test, but after logging in I am taken to the Virgin Media homepage.

I called up last month and the man on the phone sent one out for me, but it hasn't turned up. I've tried the live chat on WhatsApp, but its hard to maintain a conversation, because by the time an agent becomes available, I'm not next to my phone, and the conversation times out.

I've seen a mention of a Wifi Max setting (or something alone those lines) in My Account, but I can't seem to find this anywhere.

Could someone from the community help me out?

Thanks a lot 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

mesub
Tuning in

You can have a look on the My Virgin Media website and see if the order is there. If not, you can call them or wait for the forum staff, and they should be able to look into it for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volt Gig1 - Hub5
Helping out here and there...

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JoshuaLewis1809 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of any WiFi issues. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill