Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can i get new router

My wifi connection is very poor I have a hub 2 . We have been constantly rebooting it for months but it just drops off constantly. 

I have tried every which way to contact virgin media but must be the worst customer service I've ever encountered. 

All I want to know is can I get a new hub , how and also can I get it moved . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can i get new router

same problem with SH3 and can't to reach them...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Worst customer service?

The majority of their call centres are closed due to lockdown in various countries. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't expect them to answer in 5 mins I spent 8 hours on live chat waiting for someone to engage . All I wanted was someway of sending a message or e mail. I am more than happy to wait for a reply.  

Also if you want to add that surely a tech firm can arrange for enquiries to be answered from home rather than a call centre 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They are - they have field techs answering support requests on the forum.

So the next best thing to do is wait for one of them to see this post and pick it up - likely tomorrow now, given the time currently. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks will do

0 Kudos