Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street

Hi ,I live on Freshwater Road, Tooting, London, SW179TH. I currently go to a sixth form near my house and have found that as education is evolving; more and more assignment are online. The problem with this is the internet on my road is very poor. My family have switched between many internet providers to try and resolve this problem. However, it does not matter if we are with EE, TalkTalk or Post Office, we always have very poor internet. I know this does not affect just my household because I have many family and friends on this road and they all suffer from this problem. I have had to deal with this problem for many years and have decided to do something as it negatively affects my school life and the work lives of my friends and family on this road. I hope that by reporting this, Virgin Media will cable my street and improve the standard of living for me and all my neighbours.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Hi peevee,

This is certainly the way to bring to the attention of Virgin Media, areas where people are looking to get VM services.

Also the more people within a given postcode that register via Cable My Street then it is more likely to help bring services to that area.

Retro-Guy

If this information has been useful please hit the Kudos thumb and rate as Helpful Answer.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Great to hear from somebody who cares. We are in the middle of a situation that is anything but normal when all the world have high speed Internet. We need to do what is best for the families living on that street.

PhD https://www.writemyessayfast.ca

0 Kudos