Menu
hugomalucoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Burning hub 3

Hi,my Hub  is not working since yesterday evening,I have got the Hub 3,So no lights displaying,smell like burning inside and if you shake you listen something loose.

I took the plug on the socket

There is no option to order one online,have tried the phone,but could not reach a person.

How can I go about ordering a new hub,as my children  are online learning and I would not want them missing work.Would appreciate any help here,thanks

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Burning hub 3

Hi @hugomalucoo, thanks for your post and welcome to our community,

I am really sorry to hear your hub has stopped working and the impact it is having on your home life. I have been able to locate your account and book you an appointment.  Please sign into your online account to view that appointment,  If it's not convenient, please do get back to me and if required we can take the conversation private.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
hugomalucoo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Good Morning i have already appointment for tomorow but it's possible arrange one for today 

Because i really need the wifi working my kids need for home school and today it's been a nightmare 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can only speculate without taking the conversation to private, that you would have been offered the first available appointment.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos