cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband turning off daily

Ifaet
Joining in

Honestly thinking of swapping to another broadband supplier. My internet/broadband just started do drop every single day without any breaks, tried contacting them and they told me they would fix it on the 8th of September and its been a month and it wasn't fixed as I was told. Now I can't even contact them because the services are not working.

Please someone help me fix the issue or check the area for any damages, I'm using Hub 3.0 I have tried every single step like turning it on and off, checking the cables but everything looks fine to me.

If its not fixed within this week I will definitely end my contract with you and switch to another broadband supplier.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Any “known network faults - try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

Fix times are only ever estimates

Is the fault reported on either of those ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

1) Check service always says comeback in 24 hours and if its not fixed we will arrange an engineer but that never happens.

2) Haven't tried will do now.

Hi Ifaet, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your broadband is dropping on a daily basis.  We've checked our systems from our side and cannot find anything to explain your issues.  Please can you expand on if the issue is your broadband signal as a whole, or WiFi only?  Also, when you login here, and run diagnostics, does the option to book a technician present itself?  As you've reached out to us, I am going to send you a private message, so we can have a further look on your behalf. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of you screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ifaet thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R