cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband move

JayJay13
Joining in

Good afternoon, what is the cost to have the broadband moved both internal and externally 

thanks Mark

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is a standard fee of £25 for this sort of work.  It used to be £99, so a bit of a bargain at the moment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand it's £35 as a no fault call out via customer services. 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Customer services can tell you anything they dream up.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jayjay13 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!

There is a technician call out charge of £25 for hub relocation. I just want to clarify exactly what you mean about external relocation? Just so we can ensure the correct type of appointment is booked in for you!

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details and offer support getting this booked in. 
Thanks for your patience in the meantime! We can return to this public thread with an update when possible. All the best! 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All! 👋 Just returning to to keep the public thread updated. 

Thanks to JayJay13 for PMing with me 📨. They decided they did not feel comfortable completing account security via PM and decided to return to support via Phone. I let them know if they change their mind, they can return to my PM conversation over the next couple of weeks and I will pick things up where we left off. 
You can call us on📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. Text us 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112 .

Let us know if there is anything else you need and we will do our best to help! 
Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly