Menu
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issues

Hi there Mrsgharvey84, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I've double checked your account and can see the appointment has been booked. It should be showing on the account dashboard section of your My Virgin Media account. 

Make sure you are signing in to the main profile as well. This will be the one where you view your bills. 

If it's still not showing there after checking this, let us know and we can pass data protection with you and let you know the appointment date and time 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mrsgharvey84
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20210317-161227_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210317-161236_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210317-161223_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210317-161227_Outlook.jpg

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly Mrsgharvey84. 

I will need to pass data protection with you in order to give you the details so I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Just replying to your private message via the thread so anyone else in the Community reading will know things are resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, let us know. 🙂

Don't forget to come back and post an update on how the engineer visit went too. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos