cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and TV completely offline

Tuxedosteve
Tuning in

My broadband and TV just went completely offline this morning. The service status says they're aware of the fault and trying to fix it but I've got no more information other than a steadly advancing date/time for completion.

At the moment I don't even know if the current timescale is midnight tonight or noon tomorrow.

Is there any way to get more info? I can't find a webchat option anywhere on the website and it seems impossible to talk to a human. As it stands I don't actually know if anyone is investigating this.

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Hero

Try via 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated phone service.

Yeah. I tried that earlier. It gives me the exact same info that's on the status page. It's so frustrating to be without my broadband. I've been with virgin three years now and I think this is the first major outage I've had 🙂

From working with telco, the complete outage that affects hundreds of customers is the best type.

It gets so much more engineer time and management attention than some minor issue affecting a single client.

I've got no idea how many people it's hit. There's no info provided to tell me

Hi Tuxedosteve 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have been affected by an outage. Sadly the information provided in the outage checkers 👉 https://virg.in/service or call 📞0800 561 0061 is the only information available. Fix times/dates are estimated, and can vary or change but we will always keep the trackers updated with the most up-to-date information available. 

It looks as though the outage was resolved on 24.02.23 but if you are still having any service issues please do get back in touch to let us know so we can offer further support!

Thank you for your patience whilst we got things sorted. 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly