My wired booster just sparked and caught fire. I quickly turned it off and thought it was my plug socket but that’s working fine. The actual booster started to spark up and then fire. Lucky I was at home otherwise I’m not sure what might have happened. It’s a wired booster PG-9073lG-VM has that happened to anyone else?
I've just had a similar problem with my booster I turned it on and it started sparking and smoking. Nothing wrong with the socket as thats still working. Luckily I was in to turn it off before anything serious happened but seeing there seems to be quite a few people in the forum experience the same problem and with the seriousness of a potential house fire shouldn't Virgin be thinking of a product recall?