Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area 20 constantly disconnects

Jimboy1
Joining in

Hi 

Is there an issue with the internet in area 20 postcode BR3

For 4 days now the internet randomly disconnects. 
I have turned off my hub 3 countless times to reset, all cables have been checked. 
it’s frustrating as it keeps happening. 
can anyone assist

thank you in advance 

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jimboy1

Thanks for posting in regards to the service issues and impact on your broadband connection, we understand the confusion caused.

It's been a few days since your post and from checking the connection and equipment we can see there were issues last week and over the weekend, the last couple of days have been clear of disconnection so it appears the area issue has since been resolved.

Has this been the case for you? If not, let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further.

Rob

Hi and thanks for update. 
everything does seem to be stable so far this week, it was interesting to read your post to say there were issues in my area because from checking status and connection it was saying all was fine.  
my overall experience with virgin has been excellent so when you get some issues when you have stuff to do it can be very frustrating. 
thank you for taking the time to reply and check my issues.