cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional WIFI POD

Stephillips96
Tuning in

Good evening

I am currently on the ultimate oomph bundle and have 1 Wi-Fi pod, I have tried to live chat in and ring up (with no luck) to order a additional pod as I have relocated into a different room but I am currently having very low if no signal, I got told I wasn't eligible to order a second pod? Would really appreciate if I could order a second pod

Thank you

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Kath

hope you can help me

i have received a second pod to boost a dead zone in my home but try as i might it will not connect.

I have had it plugged in in various positions in my home, even right underneath the hub3, but it just continues to flash a small white led.
Have left it plugged in for up to 4 hrs at one point.

The first pod connected as described, basically plug and play, but second one wont connect.

tried checking the hub3 settings etc and they all look as they should be….

Hi Jennasda, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear that your second pod isn't acting as it should. 

Before we can look at ordering a replacement, I need to ensure you have ran through the checks here

Once you have, pop back here and let me know if you are still having difficulty getting the pod to connect. From there we will be able to confirm some details with you via private message and request a replacement for you. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs